- Prices and information in the catalogs, prospectuses and prices do not bind the seller, who reserves the right to make any changes in the layout, function, shape, size or material of its devices.
- The seller is not bound by the commitments made by its representatives or employees subject to confirmation by itself. The supply includes exactly and only the material specified in the quote, and acceptance of tenders also implies adherence to present conditions.
- The sales contract is subject to the express acceptance of the buyer's order by the seller.
2- DELIVERY TIMES
- It is imperative that the customer send us the order marked with the desired delivery date.
- Delivery time for in-stock items :
• Metropolitan France and Corsica: one day in addition to the transportation time (48 to 72 hours)
• Europe : one day in addition to the transportation time (indicative deadlines from 2 to 6 working days - excluding customs delays) depending on the country of destination.
- The deadlines given are for material leaving the factory, they are an indication and are not binding.
- We don't accept any penalty for late delivery.
- The company is free of its obligation in any case for unforeseen or force majeure (lockout, strike, epidemic, War, fire, flood, interruption or delay in transport, etc...).
- The company is released, as of right, from any commitment relating to delivery times in the event that the terms of payment have not been observed by the buyer.
- Our prices are listed excluding tax packing included, dispatched from our factory.
- Our prices can be revised at any time without notice according to the prices of the product's components.
- Free shipping is applied above 750 € before tax for shipments in metropolitan France and Corsica.
4- RETURN OF GOODS TO AFTER SALES SERVICE
- Out of warranty service will only be performed for account customers.
- No material should be returned without prior notice and agreement by the company.
- In case of agreement on our part, the material must must be returned freight prepaid.
5- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment at the time of ordering is required for a first order.
- Payment terms are defined at the opening of account with the sales department.
- Any payment made later than the date shown on an invoice will result, without prior notice, in the application of penalties.
- The amount of penalties incurred will be at least equal to one and a half times the rate of legal interest.
- Any late payment will cause account to be blocked, a return to payment being required with new orders, or even the closing of the customer account.
6- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
- The goods covered by this contract are sold subject to retention of title (Law of 12.05.80): the transfer of ownership is subject to full payment of the price by the due date, the seller will repossess the goods of which he remains the owner and may at his discretion, terminate the contract by simple registered letter addressed to the buyer.
7- TRANSPORT - INSURANCE
- Devices always travel at the customer's risk, therefore it is up to the customer, before taking delivery of the device, to check that it is in perfect condition and if necessary make reservations on the waybill. Our responsibility cannot be engaged in this regard.
- The return transport of goods to our after-sales department is at the customer's charge. In the case of repair under the warranty, our company will make the return at its charge.
8- GUARANTEE- Unless otherwise specified, our electrolysis equipment and cells have a three-year warranty from the date of delivery or availability.
- pH probes have a guarantee for one year.
- All so-called wear parts (cell plasma, batteries, joints, valves, pump membranes, etc.) are excluded from the warranty. This warranty is limited to products supplied by our company. It consists of the repair, by us in our workshops. The customer will have to prove manufacturing and material defects. The equipment must be returned to us postage paid. Costs of removal and transportation are excluded from warranty.
- In all cases, our responsibility is limited to replacement of defective parts, no compensation or damages may be claimed for material or bodily injury caused, or for deprivation of enjoyment of the device in case of repair.
- The guarantee is void if our equipment is modified outside our workshops.
- In the case of inappropriate treatments and adjustments, our responsibility cannot be engaged, notably in the case of corrosion, peeling or cracking paint linked to excessive conditions, chemical attacks or if the equipment been used in conditions that require it to operate at more demanding workloads than it was designed for.
- To benefit from the manufacturer's warranty, defective parts must be returned to us.
- If the customer wishes to receive the piece before returning the defective part to us, the following procedure will then be applied :
1) Shipping and billing of the replacement part.
2) Reception and inspection of the defective part by our after sales team.
3) Issuance of a partial or total credit corresponding to the piece, or confirmation of billing according to the results of inspection.
- In case the customer has not made the required payments by agreed dates, our warranty will be suspended until the payment of late installments, this suspension will not increase the warranty period from the day of delivery.
- Any dispute or litigation will be the sole responsibility of the (Tribunal de Commerce of Draguignan) Commercial Court of Draguignan (especially in the case of non-payment, even in the event of warranty claim or multiple defenders).
- We cannot be held responsible for a failure of result; the latter may come from too many causes beyond our control.
11- PERSONNEL INSURANCE
- In the event of an accident occurring at any time and for any reason whatsoever, our responsibility is strictly limited to supply and not to installation.