With a UV treatment, you opt for an efficient and ecological treatment.
Thanks to powerful lamps, ultraviolet (or UV) treatment technology reproduces the natural phenomenon of the sun's rays. The principle is simple: the water enters the reactor chamber and flows past one or more UV lamps. These lamps emit UV-C radiation which has the property of breaking the DNA and RNA chains of micro-organisms, viruses and algae, making the water perfectly disinfected as it passes through the device.
High performance uv sterilisation
UV-C has the highest UV reflectance on the market, which guarantees optimal efficiency. With 95% reflectance, amplifying the exposure of micro-organisms to UV, it provides powerful sterilisation, neutralising bacteria, viruses and fungi that traditional chemicals cannot.
- The E-PTFE reaction chamber is extremely repellent, maintaining UV reflectivity
- Up to 95% reflection amplifying the exposure of microorganisms to UV
- Powerful sterilisation and eliminates the smell of chlorine
- No harmful gases or by-products produced
- Equipped with intelligent lamp life indicator
UV treatment provides disinfected water when exposed to UV radiation, but requires the addition of a residual to ensure disinfectant water in the pool.
To achieve this, UV-C is :
- Compatible with one of our salt electrolysers
- Compatible with one of our redox controllers
- Compatible with our amperometric control
Technical data sheet
Two treatment capacities :
up to 55 m3 and up to 110m3.